What this is

If you've stumbled upon this by chance, this is a feature mini-blog from http://kornsarcade.blogspot.com/ , its parent blog. Just so it's into context, this is a list of games that fit pre-determined categories, presented one per day.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 60 - My most hated game: Lula 3D


It serves me right, I suppose. When I played the original Lula: The Sexy Empire I was like 13 or something. The novelty of an "erotic" gamed couple with what seemed to me at the time like decent management mechanics got me to remember it somewhat fondly. So when I saw Lula 3D, my inner horny teenager wanted to give it a twirl and see how it fared. And oh, god, it didn't fare well at all. It had become an "adventure" game, with one-dimensional characters, crappy story, hair-pullingly bad gameplay, not sexy but crass, not funny but vulgar. I'm not a prude; far from it. But this game is so offensive it's not even funny, or rather, it's so unfunny it's offensive. The "novelty" wears off on the intro screen, and I wouldn't replay this if you shoved live coals down my throat. Avoid it like the goddamn plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment